Merewether Mechanical can service your NEW CAR without voiding your warranty!!
MANUFACTURER’S HAND BOOK SERVICE (Log Book Service)
We use GENUINE parts and carry out all maintenance with attention to detail and care.
We use Floor Mats and Seat Covers in all cars to protect your new car from marks and dust.
We follow your vehicles manufacturer recommendations as set out in your log book.
Our mechanics will stamp/sign your logbook after each service as a record of regular maintenance. This can help achieve a higher resale value for your vehicle and protects your warranty.
- Sump Plug Washer (if required)
- Check Brakes – remove, clean and adjust if fitted
- Adjust Hand Brake
- Check Lights
- Rotate Tyres (if required – best tyres to the front)
- Top Up Fluids
- Check for Leaks – Cooling System, Oil
- Windscreen Wipers and Washers
- Shock Absorbers
- Suspension Components, i.e Ball Joints
- Safety Check – Suspension Bushes, Tyre Tread, Steering Rack, Seat Belts
- All of Minor Service (See above)
- Air Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Spark Plugs (if petrol engine)
- Cabin Air Filter
Possible extras in a major service could include:
- Coolant Flush
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Front and Rear Diff Oil (in 4wd’s)